Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wiz Khalifa To Perform "Black and Yellow" At The Start Of The Pittsburgh Steelers Vs New York Jets Game Sunday


Pittsburgh's Wiz Khalifa will hit the biggest stage of his young career Sunday (January 23), when he performs "Black and Yellow" at the start of the Pittsburgh Steelers vs New York Jets game.

"I've always had that Pittsburgh pride," Wiz told AllHipHop"I just wanted to let people know where I'm from and represent any way I can and what better way than through our colors. I took that hometown pride and put it in a song."

In addition to the 65,000 people that will pack Pittsburgh's Heinz Field, the game will be watched by millions nationwide as the winner will determine what team will represent the AFC in Super Bowl XLV.

Wiz is elated to get the chance to display his hometown pride.

"It's gonna be crazy man. It's gonna be really monumental to see everyone out there. Knowing where I grew up and everyone rockin' in the same place," he said. "This is the closest to being a Steeler that I'm gonna get."

No comments:

Post a Comment