Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dollicia Bryan's Photo Spread From King Magazine

Dollicia Bryan has been mentioned in some circles as the younger, hotter version of Kim Kardashian. At least that's what Dollicia told King Magazine in the interview accompanying her latest shoot for them.

"The media compared me to Kim, the Queen of media, as a younger hotter version."

Dollicia, while giving Kim K. props for becoming a mega star, feels like they are two very different people.

"I can see the comparison; we have similar shaped bodies, very curvy. But we’re two different women. I’m a mother, so I can never be famous for leaking a sex tape."

I don't know, this sex tape thing seems to be the new way to gain quick fame. Much respect to Ms. Bryan for wanting to do things the old fashioned way.











No comments:

Post a Comment